YogaFest inspires community and conscious action. YogaFest is a celebration of human expression, created with the intention for all who attend to experience happiness. Experience yoga and other movements, art, stillness, vendor marketplace, live music performances, delicious food and more!
ACRO GLOWGA magic is coming your way!
Put on your whites & brights!
Let's get FIT LIT on St. Patrick's Day!
Under blacklights and mood lighting this acro offering will kickoff with a group warmup challenging us to move in unity as an acro glowa tribe. Following the warmup, we will explore a number of acro postures for both beginner and intermediate practitioners alike. We will then move into an acro jam, which will give you the opportunity to work on postures you have experienced learning with us in the past and are seeking to refine further. To close, we have something playful planned, but you'll have to join us to find out what it is!
In this workshop, we will conquer fear with knowledge as we break down the barriers that are holding us back from finding balance and confidence upside-down. By guiding you though numerous drills and conditioning techniques, we will fine tune your awareness in harnessing strength, alignment and mobility to move toward and into a handstand.
Whether you are a beginner or well on your way to hand balancing, you will learn lots of useful tools to find balance and stability while inverted.
We will be offering variations and tools for all levels.
Whether you are looking to find your first handstand or are seeking to press into handstand, this workshop is for you!
You will learn:
- how to base, fly and spot foundational postures
- how to fine tune and cue alignment
- how to access greater strength when basing and flying
- drills and conditioning techniques to strengthen and open our bodies
- how to avoid common mistakes within the practice
- how to build a practice that will grow safely with longevity
- how to ninja spot and cultivate a safe space to grow within
- multiple creative entries and exits within postures
- how to connect foundational postures
- how to refine your practice artistically
The key to building a strong practice is having a strong foundation to build upon.
This intensive will guide you to find strong technical alignment, and in turn will lead you to unlock longevity and ease as you grow within the practice.
Join us at the TORONTO YOGA CONFERENCE & SHOW and explore the synergy between the ancient practice of yoga in harmony with acrobatics.
We have three sessions for you to join us at!