In this workshop, we will conquer fear with knowledge as we break down the barriers that are holding us back from finding balance and confidence upside-down. By guiding you though numerous drills and conditioning techniques, we will fine tune your awareness in harnessing strength, alignment and mobility to move toward and into a handstand.
Whether you are a beginner or well on your way to hand balancing, you will learn lots of useful tools to find balance and stability while inverted.
We will be offering variations and tools for all levels.
Whether you are looking to find your first handstand or are seeking to press into handstand, this workshop is for you!
You will learn:
- how to base, fly and spot foundational postures
- how to fine tune and cue alignment
- how to access greater strength when basing and flying
- drills and conditioning techniques to strengthen and open our bodies
- how to avoid common mistakes within the practice
- how to build a practice that will grow safely with longevity
- how to ninja spot and cultivate a safe space to grow within
- multiple creative entries and exits within postures
- how to connect foundational postures
- how to refine your practice artistically
The key to building a strong practice is having a strong foundation to build upon.
This intensive will guide you to find strong technical alignment, and in turn will lead you to unlock longevity and ease as you grow within the practice.
Join us at the TORONTO YOGA CONFERENCE & SHOW and explore the synergy between the ancient practice of yoga in harmony with acrobatics.
We have three sessions for you to join us at!