Join us for #ACROSUNDAYS HOLIDAY EDITION with a CACAO CEREMONY to close our experience in celebration of life & the magic of community & connection in The Attic at Lululemon!
This workshop is open to all levels and will evolve as we move in harmony together.
We will explore acro yoga calibrations and movements to discover how we can refine our practice. Unlock new skills with a heightened awareness in alignment and movement!
Let's move smooth!
ACRO SUNDAYS will be a mix of the following:
- acro yoga postures
- counter balances
- variations within postures
- moving from one posture to another
- learning to string postures together; evolving into acro yoga washing machines
- options to kick it into acro yoga beast mode (Yes, we just said beast! Rawwrrr! For all you acro ninjas looking for an extra challenge.)
- acro tribe postures and movements connecting the entire group
- conditioning and stretching
Each workshop will be unique and in alignment with each participant's level of practice.
We will provide offerings to keep all acro yogis and yoginis growth stimulated.
Let's grow and connect every Sunday!
No partner required.
We provide the yoga mats!
DATE + TIME:
Sunday December 17
1pm - 3pm
Lululemon - The Attic
318 Queen Street West, Toronto
Spaces are limited!