#ACROSUNDAYS are back!
Explore the practice of acro yoga to find strength, release, connection, coordination, flexibility, growth, courage, laughter, play… and this list goes on and on!
You will learn acro yoga postures and transitions to expand and refine your practice to move with newfound strength, ease and elegance. Unlock new skills with heightened awareness in alignment and expand your skills with artistic posture expressions
#ACROSUNDAYS will be a mix of the following:
- acro yoga postures
- counter balances
- variations within postures
- transitioning from one posture to another
- creative entries and exits from postures
- connecting multiple postures together; evolving into acro yoga washing machines and flows
- options to kick it into acro beast mode; for all the acro ninjas looking for an extra strength challenge
- standing acro postures
- conditioning and stretching
Each workshop will be unique and in alignment with each participant's level of practice.
We will provide offerings to keep all acro yogis and yoginis growth stimulated.
No partner required.
All levels are welcome.
Please bring your own yoga mat and water.
DATE + TIME:
Sunday October 14
12:30pm - 2:30pm
RYU | respect your universe | Toronto
361 Queen Street West, downstairs
Spaces are limited.
WORKSHOP REQUIREMENTS: An established yoga practice or fitness regime of at least three months on a regular basis. Please wear athletic apparel you can move in. No loose baggy clothing.